Keyword Search
Advanced Search Advanced Search

      Home School-Buildings

Prev. Image Return to Thumbnail Page Return to thumbnails Next Image
1987 2 1 26 jpg

Send to Friend Send to Friend      Add to Lightbox - Lightbox      

Fairbridge Farm School, Cowichan Station, B.C. [ca. 1940
  Details:   Buildings left to right: Kenilworth Dining Hall, Boys Cottages Liverpool and St. Georges , Boys Cottages Richards and Lors Riddell, all built in 1936.
  Accession Nr:   CVM 1987.2.1.26