Keyword Search
Advanced Search Advanced Search


      Home Hospitals

Prev. Image Return to Thumbnail Page Return to thumbnails Next Image
1987 2 1 30 jpg

Send to Friend Send to Friend      Add to Lightbox - Lightbox      

 
Title:
 
King's Daughters Hospital 1913
  Details:   On Cairnsmore St., one and a half storey building and the new extension for the maternity ward wing. Matron is standing at the right front corner. To the left is the gardener.
  Photographer:   F. A. Monk 1884 - 1973
  Accession Nr:   CVM 987.2.1.30
  Keywords: